RTAC 47 Rifle Pro Series build by Atlantic Arms MFG Features
- Romanian Military parts kit
- one piece front sight block gas block combo
- 16 inch 4150CVM Nitride Barrel with 14mmx1 LH Thread
- 24 mm threads allowing easy SBR conversion (After ATF Approval)
- CNC Warrior muzzle brake
- Traditional side mount optic rail (style may vary) and Ultimak gas tube rail
- Side folding hinge
- CNC Warrior triangular stock
- Beautiful red laminate stock set
- Black Teflon Metal finish with a durable manganese phosphate base coat
- Weight with mag 8.1lbs with out 7.35lbs
- Length folded with brake 27 1/16 unfolded 36 5/8
- Length folded with out brake 25 9/16 unfolded 35 3/16
These RTAC AK47 Rifles are packed with features and, are based on Romanian Military parts kits blended with US parts to yield a high quality rifle. This rifle is ideally set up for those who wish to convert to a short-barreled rifle platform in the future. Sporting a one piece front sight block gas block combo and 24 mm threads allowing easy SBR conversion, with your approved BATFE Form 1 of course. The 16 inch 4150CVM Nitride Barrel is threaded 14mm x 1 left hand thread in finished off with a CNC Warrior muzzle brake. The RTAC also offers multiple optic mounting options, including a traditional side mount optic rail and, an Ultimak gas tube rail. So, whether you prefer a small Red Dot optic, like an Aimpoint mounted far forward or, a larger POSP magnified optic on the side rail, you’re covered either way. Another feature of the RTAC rifle is it’s modular rear trunnion, with side folding hinge and CNC Warrior triangular stock. This stock set up can be easily customized to fold to the right or left hand side and, the modular rear trunnion allows for the removal of the rear stock and hinge to install different style stocks or AR15 buffer tube mounts. These features make the RTAC rifles relatively easy for the end user to tailor the rifle to their specific preferences and needs by allowing multiple configuration options to the rifle should you desire to change it in the future. Finally, the rifle is finished off with a beautiful red laminate stocks and an outstanding black Teflon Metal finish with a durable manganese phosphate base coat underneath. The Atlantic Arms team blends Old school build techniques with new technology to yield a rifle that you will be proud to own.
Wood is a natural product, depth of color, darkness of color and wood grain may vary from set to set. There may be minor cosmetic imperfections to wood surface.
Money Back Guarantee on PRO Series
We are confident that you will be pleased with the Atlantic Arms MFG PRO Series product and we will back these products with a 14-day Money back guarantee. The customer will have 14 calendar days from the date of delivery to your dealer to inspect the product and test fire the weapon. If the product is not as we have described, we will gladly offer you a full refund of the price of the item and pay return shipping. We do this because we know the items will perform well due to the extensive quality control process and test firing program at AA MFG. If you have a problem or any concerns, please email our office with all your contact info and we will get back to you ASAP.
There are limitations to this money back guarantee and these are listed below:
• All reported issues will be validated upon the return. If we cannot duplicate the reported issue you will be responsible for a 20% restocking fee.
• All returned items must include all original accessories, information and packaging.
• All returned items must be in an As-New-Condition. Test firing is acceptable but, abusing the item and sending it back is not acceptable.
• The item cannot be modified or damaged(finish included) and then returned. Unless the damage occurred during transit or other extenuating circumstances..
• Atlantic Firearms LLC is not responsible for the effects/results of using bad ammunition or improperly hand loaded ammunition.
Ultimately we want you to be happy with your new PRO Series purchase from Atlantic.